What Does it Mean to be a Guiding Star Donor?
- You will be paired with a San Miguel student.
- You will receive a profile about your student, at least one letter/year from your student, an invitation to have lunch with your student, and recognition as a Guiding Star donor.
- Our students gain confidence and receive encouragement knowing that there is someone who is rooting for them outside of school and their home. In addition, our students learn gratitude and the importance of giving back through your example.
- You will witness first-hand how your gifts are making a direct impact. There is so much to learn from our students.
- Guiding Star Donors give $1,000 or more within one school year.
- Guiding Stars can make their gift with a one-time payment, monthly, or through multiple payments throughout the year.
- Your gift of $1,000 matches the amount that our parents pay for their child to attend San Miguel each year – you can make a gift knowing our families have invested whole-heartedly as well!
Questions? Contact Jeff Smart, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-890-0233.